Advanced Compound Microscope with Tablet - M10T-BTW1-MP
Introducing Swift Optical's new line of digital compound microscopes with detachable 8" LCD tablet. Combining the features of Swift's popular M10 advanced microscope with an Android based tablet system offers unlimited possibiities.
Like the Moticam X, this WiFi digital tablet transmits live images to iOS or Android devices. Use it as a conventional microscope or share live images with colleagues using WiFi tablets, wireless laptops, and HD-ready LCD monitors/projectors through HDMI. Tablet includes preloaded Motic apps.
Connect, view, and share images easily and affordably with Swift.
*Please note: Pictured is a M10T-BTW1-S.
- Widefield 10x /20mm eyepieces.
- Trinocular viewing head (for included tablet) with 30° inclined eyepieces, with diopter and interpupillary adjustment 54mm to 76mm
- DIN standard 4x (0.10 N.A.), 10x (0.25 N.A.), 40xR (0.65 N.A.) and 100xR oil immersion (1.25 N.A.) phase objectives. All are parfocalled, parcentered and color-coded.
- Quad objective turret is ball-bearing mounted for smooth, precise positioning of objectives. Mounted in reverse position to facilitate ease in changing slides.
- Swift high-resolution phase optics
- Phase set includes: centering telescope, phase turret condenser assembly; phase, darkfield, brightfield.
- Variable, 3 watt LED provides bright, white illumination.
- LED technology provides cool, energy-efficient light for up to 50,000 hours.
- 110V - 220V switching power supply, unit shipped with American plug.
- Coaxial coarse and fine focusing controls, coarse has tension adjustment, fine is graduated.
- Large 5-3/4 in. x 5-1/2 in. (142mm x 140mm) stage; built-in, low profile, ball-bearing mounted mechanical specimen holder with low-position coaxial controls.
- 1.25 Abbe rack and pinion condenser
- Slow-closing slide holder slip
- 8" LCD Android tablet with 1280x800 screen resolution
- Connection: WiFi; mini HDMI; micro SD card
- 5.0 MP sensor
- 5.0 MP captured image resolution
- WiFi resolution: 2.0MP - 5.0MP
- 720P captured video resolution
- HDMI: 1080
- Android operating system
- WiFi: WiFi output (802.1 ab/g/n supporting both hot-spot mode or using existing WiFi network)
- Preloaded optimized MotiConnect app
- Supplied with Motic Images Plus software for Mac/PC
- Built-in MoticHub allows for wireless sharing
- Base dimensions: 10-1/4 in. x 6-3/4 in.
- Height: 19-1/4 in.
- Head and frame in molded styrofoam container with vinyl dustcover
- Tablet shipped in same box with microscope
- Individual: Ship wt. 22.7 kgs (50 lbs), Dimensions 61x48x38cm (24x19x15 in.)
- Master carton pack 1 each: Ship wt. 22.7 kgs (50 lbs), Dimensions 61x48x38cm (24x19x15 in.)