Zoom Stereo Microscope with Camera Port (1X-3X) - SM105T-C
Introducing a new look to the Swift Stereo Line! The SM105-C features magnifications of 10X to 30X. The SM105-C includes energy-efficient variable LED illumination with 5 light setting combinations, "one-touch" spring loaded stage clips and right eyepiece diopter focusing adjustment. Ideal for high school classrooms and up. This new series of stereo microscopes is designed to fit your budget, too.
Now with built-in camera port! Go digital with optional Moticam camera and C-mount adapter.
- Paired widefield eyepieces are 45° inclined, with diopter adjustment. Interpupillary adjustment from 55mm to 75mm.
- Interlocked eyepiece tubes with diopter for increased focus acuity.
- Viewing head rotates 360°, locks in place by tightening thumb screw.
- Paired objectives are parfocalled, parcentered, and achromatic.
- Magnification changed by rotating magnification dial.
- Camera port integrated into head for attachment of optional Moticam camera
- C-mount lens and 1.5mm wrench sold separately
- Energy-efficient LEDs provide bright, white with virtually no heat.
- Variable turret (6 LED) and top illumination.
- Two illumination switches allow for 5 light settings, turret, top, bottom, simultaneous turret and bottom or simultaneous top and bottom.
- LED lights rated up to 10,000 hours of life.
- Batteries allow up to 500 recharges, for a total of 20,000 to 25,000 hours use from a single set of 3 AA rechargeable nickel hydride batteries. Battery charger included with microscope, automatically shuts off when batteries are fully charged, no danger of overcharging batteries and shortening battery life. No expensive recharger station needed/ Plug directly into wall outlet, or use ordinary, inexpensive power strip for recharging multiple microscopes. Indicator light changes from red to green when fully charged.
- Rack and pinion focusing with slip clutch and tension adjustment.
- "Slip-clutch" system protects against over-focusing.
- 80mm reversible black/white plastic contrast plate and 80mm frosted glass stage plate.
- Blue filter for transmitted light.
- Locked-on stage clips.
- Rugged, cast metal frame, gray enamel finish.
- Height: 12.5 in.
- Base width: 7.5 in. Net wt.: 10 lbs.
- Molded styrofoam container with eyeshields and vinyl dustcover.
- Individual: Ship wt. 12 lbs. (5.4 kgs), Dimensions 23x17x10 in. (58x43x25 cm.)
- Master carton pack 2 each: Ship wt. 36 lbs. (16.3 kgs), Dimensions 19x18x17 in. (48x46x43 cm.)