Binocular Corded LED Microscope - M10B-MP
Taking design cues from the popular M10L Series, the non-digital M10 phase contrast compound microscope series expands your options. Ideal for higher education and professional applications. Supplied with binocular head and multi-phase lenses.
- Widefield 10x /20mm eyepieces.
- Binocular viewing head with 30° inclined eyepieces, with diopter and interpupillary adjustment 54mm to 76mm.
- DIN standard 4x (0.10 N.A.), 10x (0.25 N.A.), 40xR (0.65 N.A.) and 100xR oil immersion (1.25 N.A.) objectives. Multi-phase lenses. All are parfocalled, parcentered and color-coded.
- Quad objective turret is ball-bearing mounted for smooth, precise positioning of objectives. Mounted in reverse position to facilitate ease in changing slides.
- Phase set includes: centering telescope, phase turret condenser assembly; phase, darkfield, brightfield.
- Variable, 3 watt LED provides bright, white illumination.
- LED technology provides cool, energy-efficient light for up to 50,000 hours.
- 110V - 220V switching power supply, unit shipped with American plug.
- Coaxial coarse and fine focusing controls, coarse has tension adjustment, fine is graduated.
- Large 5-3/4 in. x 5-1/2 in. (142mm x 140mm) stage; built-in, low profile, ball-bearing mounted mechanical specimen holder with low-position coaxial controls.
- Multi-phase condenser has rack and pinion focusing.
- Base dimensions: 10-1/4 in. x 6-3/4 in. (261mm x 172mm)
- Height: 14-3/4 in. (375mm). Net wt. 30.9 lbs (14.0 kgs).
- Head and frame in molded styrofoam container with vinyl dustcover.
- Individual: Ship wt. 22 lbs (9.98 kgs), Dimensions 23x17x13 in. (58x43x33 cm.)
- Master carton pack 2 each: Ship wt. 49 lbs (19.05 kgs), Dimensions 24x21x16 in. (61x53x41 cm.)