Monocular Corded LED Microscope - M2251CL
The M2250 Series is ideal for a wide variety of educational applications and built to withstand student use. This series has locked-on stage clips, eyepiece, objectives (sealed 40x) and a "slip-clutch" focusing system to protect gears from over-focusing. M2251CL is supplied with cool and efficient LED illumination with dimmer switch and American plug.
Please note: Pictured is a M2251C.
- Widefield 10x /18mm eyepiece.
- Monocular viewing head with 45° inclined eyepiece.
- DIN standard 4x (0.10 N.A.), 10x (0.25 N.A.) and 40xR (0.65 N.A.) achromat objectives. All are parfocalled, parcentered and color-coded.
- Three-hole nose piece is ball-bearing mounted for smooth, precise positioning of objectives.
- Variable LED light provides bright, white illumination.
- LED technology provides cool, energy-efficient light for up to 50,000 hours
- Base-mounted on/off switch and heavy duty 3-wire cord. Convenient “grabber” clip on plug lets you wrap the cord around microscope and secure in place by pushing cord into clip for easy storage. No bulky cord hanger needed.
- 110V power supply, unit shipped with American plug
- Low position coarse and fine focusing controls.
- Stage moves up or down, eyepiece and body remain fixed.
- Slip clutch prevents damage to focusing system.
- Tension adjustment eliminates stage drift.
- Safety rack stop prevents damage to slides and objective lenses
- Large 4-3/4 in. x 4-1/2 in. (120mm x 115mm) stage, with locked-on, spring mounted stage clips, drilled and tapped to accept optional mechanical stage.
- Built-in 0.65 N.A. special condenser lens
- Cord hangers.
- Base dimensions: 8 in. x 5-1/4 in. (201mm x 131mm)
- Height: 14-1/4 in. (362mm). Net wt. 6.8 lbs (15 kgs)
- Head and frame in molded styrofoam container with vinyl dustcover.
- Individual: Ship wt. 12 lbs (5.4 kgs), Dimensions 18x12x11 in. (46x30x28 cm.)
- Master carton pack 5 each: Ship wt. 56 lbs (25.4 kgs), Dimensions 37x13x19 in. (94x33x48 cm.)