Advanced Halogen Microscope with 10" Tablet - M15T-BTW2-P
Introducing Swift Optical's new line of digital compound microscopes with detachable 10" tablet. The M15T-BTW2-P features infinity corrected optics, ideal for college laboratories, veterinary and medical applications. Supplied with Android based tablet system, this research level microscope also incorporates a halogen illumination system and wide field 20mm eyepieces for a very crisp image and unlimited possibilities.
Like the Moticam X, this WiFi dgitial tablet transmits live images to iOS or Android devices. Use it as a conventional microscope or share live images with colleagues using WiFi tablets, wireless laptops, and HD-ready LCD monitors/projectors through HDMI. Tablet includes preloaded Motic apps.
Download Tablet Manual
- Widefield 10x /20mm eyepieces.
- Trinocular viewing head with 30° inclined eyepieces, with diopter and interpupillary adjustment 54mm to 76mm.
- Infinity corrected 4x (0.10 N.A.), 10x (0.25 N.A.), 40xR (0.65 N.A.) and 100xR oil immersion (1.25 N.A.) objectives. (Only the 100xR objective is oil immersion.) PLAN lenses. All are parfocalled, parcentered and color-coded.
- Quad objective turret is ball-bearing mounted for smooth, precise positioning of objectives. Mounted in reverse position to facilitate ease in changing slides.
- 6V 20 watt halogen with variable rheostat control.
- Illumination on/off switch.
- 110V - 220V switching power supply, unit shipped with American plug.
- Coaxial coarse and fine focusing controls, coarse has tension adjustment, fine is graduated.
- Large 5-3/4 in. x 5-1/2 in. (142mm x 140mm) stage; built-in, low profile, ball-bearing mounted mechanical specimen holder with low-position coaxial controls.
- 1.25 N.A. Abbe condenser has rack & pinion focusing and iris diaphragm.
- 10" LCD Android tablet with 1280x800 screen resolution
- Connection: WiFi; mini HDMI; micro SD card
- 5.0 MP sensor
- 5.0 MP captured image resolution
- WiFi Resolution: 2.0MP - 5.0MP
- 720P captured video resolution
- HDMI: 1080
- Android operating system
- WiFi: WiFi output (802.1 ab/g/n supporting both hot-spot mode or using existing WiFi network)
- Preloaded optimized MotiConnect app
- Supplied with Motic Images Plus software for Mac/PC
- Built-in MoticHub allows for wireless sharing
- Base dimensions: 10-1/4 in. x 6-3/4 in. (261mm x 172mm)
- Height: 14-1/2 in. (369mm). Net wt. 30.9 lbs (14.0 kgs).
- Head and frame in molded styrofoam container with vinyl dustcover
- Tablet shipped in same box with microscope
- Individual: Ship wt. 22.6 kgs (50 lbs), Dimensions 61x48x38cm (24x19x15 in.)
- Master carton pack 1 each: Ship wt. 22.6 kgs (50 lbs), Dimensions 61x48x38cm (24x19x15 in.)