Zoom Stereo Microscope (1X-4X) with Tablet - M29TZ-SM99CL-BTW1
Now with detachable 8" tablet and all-new base, the M29TZ-SM99CL-BTW1 is ideal for laboratory, industrial and educational use. This stereo microscope features zoom objectives with a continuous magnification range of 10X to 40X, offering added versatility that is not an option with fixed power stereo microscopes.
Like the Moticam X3, this WiFi digital tablet transmits live images to iOS or Android devices. Use it as a conventional microscope or share live images with colleagues using WiFi tablets, wireless laptops, and HD-ready monitors/projectors through HDMI. Tablet includes preloaded Motic apps.
Download the tablet manual here.
- Paired widefield eyepieces are 45° inclined, with diopter adjustment. Interpupillary adjustment from 55mm to 75mm.
- Trinocular Port accepts both video and SLR adapters.
- Interlocked eyepiece tubes with diopter for increased focus acuity.
- Viewing head rotates 360°, locks in place by tightening thumb screw.
- Paired objectives are parfocalled, parcentered, and achromatic.
- Magnification changed by rotating magnification dial.
- Top light is high intensity 3W LD with rheostat control
- Bottom light is high intensity 3W LED
- Base mounted light controls permit choice of top only, bottom only, or dual illumination
- Heavy-duty 3-wire grounded cord and plug
- Auto-switching power supply (100-240VAC / 47-63Hz)
- Supplied with American plug
- Rack and pinion focusing with slip clutch and tension adjustment.
- "Slip-clutch" system prevents users from damaging the focusing mechanism.
- Two 80mm stage plates (Frosted glass and reversible black/white plastic contrast plates)
- Blue filter for transmitted light
- Locked-on stage clips
- 8" LCD Android tablet with 1280x800 screen resolution
- Connection: WiFi; mini HDMI; micro SD card
- WiFi Resolution 1920x1080 / 1280x720
- 4.0MP capture resolution
- WiFi (2.4 or 5GHz) and Ethernet (RJ45)
- MotiConnect App
- Connect 5 WiFi devices at one time
- Connect office/clinic/business network through RJ45 port connection
- Professional, all-metal fram
- Heavy-duty post mount with locking support collar permits up or down adjustment of viewing head to accomodate a variey of specimens
- Molded styrofoam container with eyeshields and vinyl dustcover
- Tablet shipped in same box with microscope
- Individual: Ship wt. 22.7 kgs (50 lbs), Dimensions 61x48x38cm (24x18x15 in.)
- Master carton pack 1 each: Ship wt. 22.7 kgs (50 lbs), Dimensions 61x48x38cm (24x18x15 in.)