Trinocular LED Microscope with Integrated HD Camera - M10T-HD-P
Ideal for higher education and professional applications, the M10T-HD Series expands your options. Available with semi-plan, plan, and multi-phase lenses. Included Moticam 1080L turns your microscope into an instant multimedia learning platform.
HD CAMERA SPECIFICATIONS
- HDMI Output: 1080P
- 1920 x 1080 captured images and video
- 60 FPS (Full HD)
- On-board software for control and capture
- SD card slot (32GB max)
- USB mouse support
- Widefield 10x /20mm eyepieces.
- Trinocular viewing head with 30° inclined eyepieces, with diopter and interpupillary adjustment 54mm to 76mm.
- DIN standard 4x (0.10 N.A.), 10x (0.25 N.A.), 40xR (0.65 N.A.) and 100xR oil immersion (1.25 N.A.) plan objectives. All are parfocalled, parcentered and color-coded.
- Quad objective turret is ball-bearing mounted for smooth, precise positioning of objectives. Mounted in reverse position to facilitate ease in changing slides.
- Variable, 3 watt LED provides bright, white illumination.
- LED technology provides cool, energy-efficient light for up to 50,000 hours.
- 110V - 220V switching power supply, unit shipped with American plug.
- Coaxial coarse and fine focusing controls, coarse has tension adjustment, fine is graduated.
- Large 5-3/4 in. x 5-1/2 in. (142mm x 140mm) stage; built-in, low profile, ball-bearing mounted mechanical specimen holder with low-position coaxial controls.
- Multi-phase condenser has rack & pinion focusing. Unit can be used for phase, dark field, bright field microscopy.
- Base dimensions: 10-1/4 in. x 6-3/4 in. (261mm x 172mm)
- Height: 14-1/2 in. (369mm). Net wt. 30.9 lbs (14.0 kgs).
- Head and frame in molded styrofoam container with vinyl dustcover.
- Individual: Ship wt. 22 lbs (9.98 kgs), Dimensions 23x17x13 in. (58x43x33 cm.)
- Master carton pack 1 each: Ship wt. 49 lbs (19.05 kgs), Dimensions 24x21x16 in. (61x43x33 cm.)