Dual Mag. Stereo Microscope (2X&4X) - SM98-SM90CL
The flagship of the Swift stereo microscope line, the SM90 Series provides maximum versatility for the classroom. Ideal for high school classrooms and up. The modular design allows you to use the stereo stand with other Swift modular heads. Built to withstand student use, this series comes with locked-on eyepieces, spring-loaded stage clips, "slip-clutch" focusing system and Swift's unique "C-wrench" tool that allows teachers to control focusing tension. This series also features LED illumination.
*Please note: Pictured is a SM91-SM90CL.
- Paired widefield eyepieces are 45° inclined, with diopter adjustment. Interpupillary adjustment from 55mm to 75mm.
- Interlocked eyepiece tubes with diopter for increased focus acuity.
- Viewing head rotates 360°, locks in place by tightening thumb screw.
- Paired objectives are parfocalled, parcentered, and achromatic.
- Magnification changed by rotating objective turret 90° to positive click stop.
- 3W LED illumination provides bright, white light with virtually no heat.
- Top light adjusts for optimal lighting angles.
- Variable transbase illumination allows user to control brightness.
- Easy-to-replace LED illumination is energy-efficient and rarely requires bulb replacement.
- Dual illumination switches allow for 3 light settings.
- Rack and pinion focusing with slip clutch and tension adjustment.
- "Slip-clutch" system prevents users from damaging the focusing mechanism.
- 100mm reversible black/white plastic contrast plate and 100mm frosted glass stage plate.
- Blue filter for transmitted light.
- Locked-on stage clips.
- Rugged, cast metal frame.
- Cord hangers.
- Height: 14-3/4 in. (375mm)
- Base: 9-1/2 x 6-3/4 in. (242mm x 167mm) Net wt.: 8.2 lbs. (18.1 kgs)
- Molded styrofoam container with eyeshields and vinyl dustcover.
- Individual: Ship wt. 12 lbs. (5.4 kgs), Dimensions 16x16x11 in. (41x41x28 cm.)
- Master carton pack 2 each: Ship wt. 25 lbs. (11.3 kgs), Dimensions 18x13x18 in. (46x33x46 cm.)