- A super sleek, multi-purpose compound microscope for viewing tiny details of specimen slides; built for clinicians, high school and university science students, and enthusiastic hobbyists alike
- Professional Siedentopf head is fully rotatable for shared use and equipped with interchangeable wide-field 10X and 25X glass eyepieces fixed at an ergonomic 30 degree tilt to reduce neck strain, easily adjustable for different interpupillary distances without losing focus
- 4 DIN Achromatic objectives mounted in a revolving turret offer 6 magnification levels: 40X, 100X, 250X, 400X, 1000X, and 2500X
- Ultra-precise focusing system to make coarse and extremely fine adjustments
- Trinocular head accepts an additional eyepiece and microscope camera attachments (not included) in order to view, livestream, record, and capture magnified specimen images
The Swift SW380T includes all the features of our sleek SW380B model, now upgraded for camera-compatibility! The SW380T trinocular compound microscope features a dedicated camera port that, in conjunction with the model's ultra-precise focusing system, makes it a perfect instrument for clinical instruction, large science lectures, textbook compilation, or the serious hobbyist who wishes to take and share pictures of specimens.
Features interchangeable wide-field 10X and 25X eyepieces mounted into a swiveling Siedentopf head (lockable in any position), allowing for quick adjustments to suit different interpupillary distances without loss of focus. The four achromatic DIN objectives -- 4X, 10X, 40X(Spring), and 100X (Spring, Oil) -- combine with the eyepieces for 6 powerful magnification levels between 40X and 2500X. LED bulb provides steady, brilliant illumination fully controlled by the dimmer wheel and focused through an industry-standard NA 1.25 Abbe condenser. A large mechanical stage with moveable slide holder allows you to see the entire area of a specimen without reclipping.
Users can attach an additional eyepiece or microscope camera (not included) onto the SW380T's third ocular tube. Combine the camera-compatibility with the microscope's powerful ultra-precise focusing system to stream or capture beautifully sharp specimen images at each magnification. Live-stream video for large lectures or clinical demonstrations; the possibilities are nearly endless with the SW380T!
What can you see with it? Compound microscopes offer detailed, cellular-level views of transparent or dyed specimens prepared and mounted on a slide. (For magnifying solid objects, use a stereo microscope.)